All the attendees and listeners must register in advance in order to participate in all the conference activities. We recommend you should proceed to your online registration before the deadline to leave yourself plenty of time to prepare for your participation.
Each registration enables publication of only one paper. For authors presenting multiple papers, one registration is only valid for one paper and one person.
Full Registration Includes: Welcome Reception, Keynotes&Plenaries, Technical Sessions, Coffee Breaks, Lunch, Dinner, Conference Proceedings and a gift.
|CATEGORIES||Regular Registration Fee||Onsite Registration Fee|
|Authors (ESRE Reviewer)****||420 USD|
|Authors (HKCBEES Member)||450 USD|
|Authors (Student)||450 USD|
|Authors (Non Member))||480 USD|
|Presentation Only||380 USD||400 USD|
|Listeners||300 USD||320 USD|
|One Day Visit/Tour||60 USD||80 USD|
|Additional Paper (s)||300 USD||---|
|Additional Page (s)||30 USD||---|
|Extra Proceeding||50 USD||---|
1. Each registration covers only the publication of one paper and entitles only one author to attend the conference, if co-authors or accompanying persons want to attend the conference, it's suggested they register as listeners.
2. One regular registration can cover a paper within 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
3. One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
4. For the authors who have difficulties to pay US Dollars, such as Iran, please pay Euros.
5. If you would like to register the conference and publish your paper as the reviewer, please send email to email@example.com. (Only Ph.D holder can apply)
6. Please pay in cash (USD) if you want to register onsite as Listener or Presentation Only. The filled registration information must be confirmed by firstname.lastname@example.org before the registration deadline, or the presentation will not be included in the conference program.